Greetings viewers (and soon to be readers, I hope!)
First and foremost, I want to thank you for your patience; it’s been a rough few years, both in writing and in my daily life, but progress is finally starting to show.
The website is still hosted on an inferior server, but this is temporary and I am still looking for a better alternative. In the meantime, please expect a reduction in images on display, and files for download.
Now, onto the crux of the topic; the first books!
If you’re a regular on the site, you may have noticed some significant changes to the Novel pages…let me explain these first before talking about the actual books themselves.
- Novel pages that have more than one volume in the subject, are now listed in chronological order.
- Chapter previews have been replaced by Reading Requirements and Recommendations; this is to help make your reading easier, or to prepare you for how the book is written.
- Story briefs are written under their chronology, unless they are one single story, in which they do not have a chronology section and just have a story brief.
- The year the book was released, or is scheduled for release, is now found by their title. If there is no scheduled release date, a TBC (To be Confirmed) will be there instead.
- All images have been removed from the pages, as have the character biographies; many of these contained spoilers, or I am in the process of redrawing them all. They will return eventually.
Okay! Now the publishing side…as previously stated on The Tale of Tim page (formerly HUNT DOWN) it was due to be the first published book that isn’t a children’s novel, and this remained true. Both volumes of this story are available for both EPUB and physical purchase (or will be very soon), so please feel free to take a look. You can go direct to the books purchase page by clicking the title of the volume you want on the Series page.
Next on the roster are the first 3 volumes of Jinimaru Folklore, plus A Beginners Guide to Jinimaru, but they all need artwork and at the moment I am prioritising artwork for the website, so they will likely not be out until later this year.
Thank you again for being very, VERY, patient…and enjoy the books!