Unfortunately the service we had been offered for the QR Codes was not what it claimed to be (free for small businesses), and the site is now asking me to pay for the continued use of their service. Due to my low budget I had to tell them no, and as a result the previous QR codes no longer work as they deactivated them. I have made some new ones that aren’t quite as pretty, using a REAL free service, but they should still do the job.
To prevent people using the wrong codes I have removed the previous images on the site that displayed them, and have now shared the fixed versions on facebook and tumblr. Sorry about this confusion, but really it was the company’s fault for lying to me in the first place.